Saturday 8 September 2012

Weekly Wishlist #1



Clothing
This is just a short little blog, of the things that I despritely need for the Autumn time. The first thing is a black leather jacket from topshop. I think that this should be a staple in everyone wardrobe for the colder months. Next is a black pair of leather chelsa boots. I really wanted a pair of these last year but never got round to buying any. I think that i might get the same pair in brown as well. The third thing is a black and white striped jumper. Personally I love stripes and im always cold so this jumper was perfect for me. Fourth is another jumper, no one can have too many right? This one is mainly grey but has some subtle colour threading through it. Which is really on trend.


Cosmetics
The first beauty related item is this Tom Ford lipstick in Black Orchid. Now this I need after watching Lisa Eldridges video 4 ways to wear 1 lipstick. She said that there is more point spending money on a high quality deep coloured lipstick then a nude for example. The next is the Nars cactus flower  cream blush. At the moment i have really been loving cream blushes, and this one has been working its way round youtube and making me want it so so much. My last wishlist item i couldn't find an appropriate picture for but it is the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, I have heard so many good reviews about this and so want to try it. 

So this was a short little blog of all the things i really want. Thanks for reading and leave a comment down below of things you want me to put on this blog. I would really appreciate it. 

Albonnie 




8 comments:

  1. Ah, that leather jacket is definitely something I'm going to save up for. Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the lipstick and leather jacket

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on the hunt for the perfect leather jacket too. The Topshop one is lovely. Chelsea boots are my favourite. You have a great blog - following you now : )

    Lorna
    http://girlinalbion.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stripey top and jacket!

    Charlotte Xx
    www.pigsflytothemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm after that leather jacket too! It's so nice xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love them all, i have a stripey jumper like that and love it, and i've had my eye on the grey jumper too :) try looking on h&m, they have that middle stripey jumper for £3.99!x

    ReplyDelete